February 05, 2011

2) Inversions of Single Slider Crank Chain

The arrangement of oscillating cylinder engine mechanism, as shown in Fig, is used to convert reciprocating motion into rotary motion. In this mechanism, the link 3 forming the turning pair is fixed. The link 3 corresponds to the connecting rod of a reciprocating steam engine mechanism. When the crank (link 2) rotates, the piston attached to piston rod (link 1) reciprocates and the cylinder (link 4) oscillates about a pin pivoted to the fixed link at A.

About the Author

Fascinated by applying new Ideas in work that came across I always try to create something exceptional. Even if you don’t recognize it in first place, It’s my Curiosity that driven me through different fields from Web to company management and research. I don’t like to makeup some skills that others like to hear from me. Instead I like to present my Ideas, humor and a mix from my own Skill Bag.
View all posts by: Prasad

1 comments:

indika said...

a good job...!!

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

© 2013 Mechanical Prasad. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.